1 Rank on Google with Technical SEO, 0.5s Page Speed, UX SEO, Backlink Link SEO, Keyword Research SEO + WordPress SEO Training
What will you learn?
- on 40 factors in Google search engine
- The reason why these factors make a real difference
- How do these factors affect website ranking on Google?
- Get 1st rank in Google Search with 2018 Training: Do's and Don'ts
- Learn 13 SEO technical factors
- SEO your website to drive more organic traffic from Google and other search engines
- How to load your website in less than 0.5 seconds and increase sales / conversions by 2X. Create
- Get up to 100 page speed insights scores for both desktop and mobile
- Learn the skills needed to improve your website for Google, Bing and Index search engines
- Get indexed faster by search engines
- Improve your website's user experience - an element of the future SEO
- Reduce the bounce rate of your website visitors and improve the time spent on your site
- Learn how to use the best tools across the web
- Get targeted traffic to your site by using selected transactional / informative long tail keywords.
- Get a list of keywords that are less competitive, better traffic long
- Learn the basics of link building and what kind of backlinks work best
- Learn what kind of backlinks are no longer eligible
- Find a viable list of over 25 White Hat Backlink Generation Sources
- Learn outdated techniques / tricks that can hurt your website
- Protect your site against negative attacks and identify bad backlinks to your site
- Students just need to know about
- You may need a WordPress website to use the plugin that you demonstrate in this .
This course, 2019 Training: The 40 About is one of the factors that can help Google search reach a higher position through
Each element of is described in the following ways:
> Why is this an element?
> Tre Trend Analysis for Elements in recent years
- For Newbies this is a thousand times better course than others," says Daniel Ashrafi.
- Its content is very well presented, and I would say high value for those who want to review the big picture to get started," says the Beam Company.
- Excellent and very clear explanation of the SEO basics. The command is done."
- Abhishek Bamutra says, "The easiest to understand and best SEO guide I have ever completed :)"
The entire semester of 2018 is based on keyword research compiled from 10,000 top keywords of the top 30 SEPs in the years 2014 to 2018. So they are all working, and they apply 100% of 2019 and above. Plus this is the highest rated on the platform.
is not an expense but an investment. This course is specifically designed for webmasters, bloggers, business owners, search engine optimization buggers / experts and website owners who want to rank # 1 in Google.
Kheral says, "Really great course. My WordPress website has been improved. Not just through and speed improvements.
The need for explained the importance of it and how to achieve it. Really nice course.
If you own a WordPress website, or are developing for others. It will really help you. Fully Recommended "
This is not a fluff . Each lecture is crafted and polished with rare information, tutorials that produce results and examples or research data to justify these factors.
- Over 31,000 Satisfied Students
- Over 4,000 Positive Reviews
- Closed Captions (English Subtitles)
- 9 Hours of Full HD Videos + More to Come
- Streamlined + Efficient Course Organisation
- Course Completion Certificate
- 30 Days money back guarantee – No questions asked
- Above all – Instructor with ‘Lightning speed’ badge holder for his fast response time and support
Course update timeline
- January 2019: Content is part of SEO - yes - sneak peak
- May 2018: Page Speed SEO v3.3 section
- April 2018: Page Speed SEO v3.2 section
- April 2018: Keyword Research v2.1 SEO section
- November 2017: Technical SEO v2.3 section - 14 lectures - 55 minutes
- August 2017: Page Speed SEO v3 section - 16 lectures - 1 hour 45 minutes
- August 2017: Dismantling the backlinks SEO section - 8 lectures - 27 minutes
- July 2017: Technical SEO v2.2, Page Speed SEO v2.2 sections - 12 lectures - 55 minutes
- June 2017: Technical SEO v2.1 section - 14 lectures - 1 hour
- December 2016: Page Speed SEO v2.1 section - 7 lectures - 40 minutes
- May 2016: Keyword Research SEO section - 11 lectures - 1 hour 15 minutes
- April 2016: Negative SEO section - 17 lectures - 1 hour 6 minutes
Timothy Izquierdo says, "I'm a beginner in SEO. Everything that goes into technical factors so far is something that we write / write about daily in blogging. Level approach. Still, it's easy to learn.
Every concept is called, what is it? Why should this be done? When to do it? How should it be? Based on the research graphs that are shown for each concept. I'm just blown away! "
This course will help you
- Master Technical Factors - Admission Tickets for Engine Search
- Load your website in less than a second. The interesting part of this section is that your Page Speed Insights score will be 100/100 for desktop and 100/100 for mobile.
- Get indexed faster by search engines
- Implement a user-friendly user experience for your visitors / users - the next SEO element. Reduce user abandonment rates and increase user time on your site
- Learn Keyword Research in SEO - Get targeted traffic to your site using selected transactional / informative long tail keywords.
- All backlink secrets have been discarded. Learn the key features of backlinks and ignore things that no longer work
- Protect Your Website From Negative SEO - This Is Not Black Hat SEO. This is your defense line against negative SEO attacks
Learn everything from positive SEO factors to negative SEO factors, master them and follow your website to get high rankings in search engines.
Although SEO is not a rocket science. Understanding the impact of multiple terms used in SEO is not easy, such as doorway pages, keyword stuffing, bounce rate, etc.
Therefore, for every SEO element, not only will you learn what the SEO element is, but you will also learn it.
- Why is this SEO element?
- When and how to use them?
I have provided justification, numerous examples and proof of this and how to implement it on my website.
Negative SEO is a must-know part for every WordPress owner, as you can rank # 1 in the top search pages of Google for your popular keywords.
- What if Google punishes your site and you lose your popular keyword rankings?
- What if, your hidden / unknown competitor attacks your site with negative SEO?
In this course, we've covered everything related to negative SEO attacks, how to recover from it, and more.
Now you should realize, this course is not just a set of information, but it is extremely efficient, smooth and it will give you the concrete results you have come to expect.
If you've ever dreamed of getting the # 1 position in Google search results, you're on the right track. Now click on the 'Take this course' green button in the top right corner to enroll.
Once you're ranked # 1 in Google
- Your brand name will be famous
- You will be invited to a special product release in your niche
- Your business / advertising revenue will increase from 2X to 100X depending on your current position
- Your unique visitors, shoppers will grow every day
- And much more
Who is this course for:
- Business owners
- Online marketers
- Search engine optimization beginners / experts
- Web designers and web developers who want to design / develop a better search engine website
- Website owners who want to rank # 1 in Google with SEO 2018 training for WordPress
- If you're a content creator, you're looking to increase your purchase and strive to gain new visitors from Organic Search.
- Anyone who wants to improve his / her / others (such as your friend / client) website ranking in search results
- If you want to save 1000s without hiring an SEO company and learning SEO for this home
- If you want to create / create / create SEO friendly WordPress website