Build Multi Currency E-Commerce website using WordPress, WooCommerce, PayPal, Stripe. Master WooCommerce & Plugins
Arun Nagarjarnam, The Best Seller Created by Sharmona Aarthi Last Updated 9/2017 What Will I Learn in English?
- Learn how to create an e-commerce website using WordPress, plugins like WooCommerce and official WooThemes from scratch.
- Get 5 Premium Grade E-commerce Website Themes
- Start an online e-commerce store to sell products.
- Get free domain + hosting to learn this course.
- Configure and configure WordPress settings.
- Use different tools in WordPress.
- WooCommerce plugin setup for e-commerce website
- Add different types of products to your e-commerce website.
- 2 Install and Set Up Ecommerce Website Themes
- Customize the missile e-commerce theme as shown in the preview.
- Configure and configure WooCommerce settings.
- Create and integrate an online Amazon Affiliate Store within your e-commerce website.
- Import products from Amazon and earn automatic affiliate commissions.
- 3 Install and create great, responsive pricing tables.
- Setup PayPal Standard and Stripe Payment Gateway
- Conduct test transactions with credit, debit card and bank transfer.
- Automatic refunds from the WordPress Order Dashboard.
- Manage all orders in the Orders Dashboard.
- Add attachments, titles and rating features to user reviews.
- Analyze and interpret order reports.
- Improve your website's page loading speed.
- Include 3 different styles of pricing tables.
- 100% security and firewall protection for hackers to WordPress websites.
- Coding skills are not required to build this e-commerce website using WooCommerce in WordPress.
- Windows or Linux OS or Mac. Although Mac only has some minor issues with the installation of XAMPP (Localhost WordPress).
This complete course on building an e-commerce website using WordPress and WooCommerce is about building an e-commerce website from scratch based on WordPress CMS and 15+ free WordPress / WooCommerce plugins.
Each lecture is prepared, prepared with scripts and closed captions.
You need to learn the basics of where to buy hosting, domain upgrading from advanced topics such as automatically setting up an Amazon affiliate store, PayPal and Stripe payment gateways.
By the end of this full ecommerce website course, you can move from zero to hero, running a powerful online store to sell your product in just 10 hours.
See what students are saying about this e-commerce website course.
Very well crafted presentation. The presentation for designing e-commerce websites is full of engaging and valuable information. The instructor speaks inwardly in his voice - keeping the student's attention. This is an excellent course and I would recommend the course to anyone considering this e-commerce course. - Matt Hess.
If you want to get better lessons, this is the course for you. I never buy online courses but this is different, this is a complete guide on developing e-commerce sites. Our teacher is a great person, very committed and ready to help at all times. - Daniel Carver Velasquez
This course is amazing. I am confident that I know how to create a website website using WordPress! - Inventor and entrepreneur Crash Mackie.
This e-commerce website course is structured as follows.
- Install WordPress for free on your laptop / computer.
- Get free domain and hosting to learn e-commerce website course.
- Introduction to WordPress Essentials
- Configure and configure WordPress tools and settings.
- Install and Setup WooCommerce Plugin - Turning Your Website into an Ecommerce Website
- Types of e-commerce products that you can sell in your store
- 2 Official E-commerce WordPress Themes Woo - Install and customize themes.
- Quickly add and copy multiple products.
- Have a professional look at your e-commerce website.
- Customize a new premium grade e-commerce theme from the Woo Theme.
- Configure each WooCommerce settings step by step.
- Create pricing tables to showcase your pricing plans.
- Create an Amazon affiliate store.
- Configure PayPal, Stripe payment gateways and conduct test transactions with credit / debit cards, etc.
- Add multi-currency payment support.
- Manage your cell orders in your e-commerce website.
- Improve page loading speed and add recommended plugins.
- Protect your e-commerce store from any threats / attacks.
- Analyze and interpret your e-commerce sales information.
- Set up and manage advanced review systems.