Sean Peeling Lost updated on 4/2019. This course includes:
- 19 hours on-demand video.
- 1 Downloadable Resources.
- Lifetime access.
- Mobile and TV access.
- Certificate completion
What will you learn?
- How to use real-time database to store, retrieve and update application data.
- Discover the API for optimizing third party data (such as weather information)
Course Contents 173 Lectures 18: 59: 32 Requirements.
- A basic grip of HTML and CSS (how to create simple, static web pages)
What will I learn?
- Learn what programming interviews are like and what types of questions to expect.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who is looking for a job as a programmer.
- Anyone looking for a job as a web developer.
- Anyone who will be interviewing for a programming or web developer job.