Network & Security, Black Linux, Ethical Hacking, Cyber Security, CISP, Ethical Hacking, Penetration Testing
What you’ll learn
- By learning all the essentials of ethical hacking you will become a professional ethical hacker.
- You will have a thorough understanding of the ethical hacking and penetration testing techniques and concepts.
- The extreme lab environment provides each student with in-depth knowledge and practical experience.
- A PDF file is also provided within the course as a study material which you can download and help you cite it when needed.
- You will be sure to get a job interview with the cyber security industry.
- 100 detailed videos about ethical hacking and computer security.
- Learn about different areas of ethical hacking.
- Install Kali Linux - an intruder operating system.
- Learn the basics of Linux.
- Learn network penetration testing.
- Too many operational attacks without knowing the key to the target network.
- Create a fake Wi-Fi network with internet connection and spy of clients.
- Crack encryption using many methods of WEP / WPA / WPA2.
- Snapchat customers and extract important information like: passwords, cookies, URLs, videos, photos and more from them.
- Collect information about people, such as emails, social media accounts, emails and friends.
- Send emails from any email account without knowing the password for this account.
- Explain the risks of file uploading and take full control of the target site.
- Discover, exploit, and fix the vulnerabilities contained in the local file.
- Log in as an admin using the bypass login form and SQL injections.
- Read / Write files to server using SQL injections.
- Discover the XSS risks reflected.
- Hook victims with BEF using XSS vulnerabilities.
- Fix XSS vulnerabilities and protect yourself as a user.
- Discover stored XSS vulnerabilities.
- Learn How to Write SQL Questions to Avoid MySQL Injection
- Compose SQL queries to search for username, password passwords such as databases, tables and sensitive data using MySQL injections.
- Discover, fix, and exploit the vulnerabilities of SQL injection.
- Explore, exploit, and resolve code execution threats.
- Find all web sites hosted on the same server as the target web site.
- Find all subdomains associated with a website.
- Understand how browsers interact with websites.
- Backdoor to any file type such as pictures, PDFs… etc.
- Make the doors of the house unrecognizable.
- Take control of your computer system by using fake updates.
- Use the buffer for flow and code execution vulnerabilities to overcome the system.
- Detect open ports, install services and vulnerabilities on the computer system.
- Access any account through any client in your network.
- Network Basics and How Devices Interact Within the Network
- Learn how to interact with Linux commands and terminals.
- Install as virtual machines to test Windows and weak operating systems.
- Establish a lab environment for hacking practices.
- Learn what hacking, ethical hacking and different types of hackers are.
- Prior to this course basic knowledge of computer and networking is recommended.
- Even a beginner who wants to learn moral hacking and penetration can take this course.
- A computer or laptop or Android mobile with an Internet connection to follow the lectures of this course.
- It is recommended to take notes throughout the course of a notebook and pen.
** 21000+ Students in our course ** – 12.5+ hours content of ethical hacking
- This cyber security training will immerse students in an interactive environment where they will be shown how they can scan, test, hack and secure their systems.
- The lab's extreme environment provides each student with in-depth knowledge and practical experience with current essential security systems.
- This course is a complete course in ethical hacking and painting.
Social Proofs –
Students loved this course – 50+ Students have rated this course with 4 or 5 start ratings –
- Ozazim Yusen says, "The author has depth in the article he is giving tuition. He explains how to go. Includes using practical black linux. This is impressive :)
- Rahul Chakraborty says "The lessons are good and worthwhile. The concepts are clearly understandable and well stated."
- Hargan Singh says "Awesome content and excellent offer."
- Students will also learn about ANIMP, matt splits and other tools of Kali Linux. When a student leaves this extreme class, he or she will be helped to have a moral understanding and experience aggressively in hacking and security. Enter a name now !!!!!
Web Security Specialist
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for those who want to learn the basics and the latest techniques of ethical hacking.
- Cyber Security Professionals, Web Developers, Admins can do this course.
- Even the latest college students who want to put some effort into understanding and developing a career in ethical hacking can take this course.